- Is your mortgage the best one for you?
- Have your circumstances changed since you took it out?
- Do you have a fixed term mortgage coming up for renewal?
- Would you like some independent advice on what to do?
Over your life you will spend literally hundreds of thousands of dollars paying off your mortgage, yet most of us get more advice and spend more time choosing a fridge than choosing a mortgage.
It has been proven that choosing the right mortgage is one of the most important financial decisions we can make, which is why at Camelot Mortgage Solutions we work hard to arrange the best mortgage for our clients, based on their situation and needs.
We know New Zealanders and we know the New Zealand mortgage market, with our advice you can find the best mortgage to suit your needs and save you money.
Things that influence your mortgage choice:
- How much are you borrowing?
- How long are you planning on living where you are?
- Are you considering travel, renovations or any other major costs?
- Are you a property investor, or would you like to take up property investment?
- Do you have high-interest debt (Hire Purchase, credit card etc) that you want consolidated?
- Do you get paid regular lump sums (bonuses, self employed etc)?
- What are your financial goals?
These are some of the questions we'll ask you, and then, from a wide range of mortgages and home loans from banks and non-bank mortgage lenders in New Zealand, we'll select the best mortgage for you.
If you need to refinance, complete our preliminary mortgage application, then we'll work with you to identify the best mortgage solution for you.